Here at Gosailing.ie we believe in quality not quantity. Explorer is the perfect sailing yacht for those who are looking for an elegant and exquisite experience in the company of family and intimate friends.
She offers spacious accommodation for 6 guests (maximum of 8 if children are included) in three ensuite guest bedrooms. The cost of week long charter is €5,370. The cost of our Christmas and New Years cruises are €5,970
If you are interested in joining a scheduled charter we are also offering a few weeks where you can book a cabin for one/two people. The cost of a cabin is €1,790 for the week. See our schedule for available weeks. We have one double cabin and two twin cabins available.
What is included in your Gosailing Skippered Charter cost?
- 7 nights half board accommodation on board Explorer (ie if arriving on Saturday departing following Saturday). Breakfast will be served every morning and then either lunch or dinner will be onboard depending on our itinerary.
- RYA yachtmaster Skipper.
- Wet weather sailing gear (unlikely to be needed!)
- Safety gear including auto life jackets and safety harness
- All latest charts and cruising guide information
- 1/4 tank diesel and gas
- Marina fees.
- Fresh sheets, duvets, pillows and towels.
- Final cleaning of yacht (please see our terms and conditions)
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Stand up Paddle boards and snorkel equipment also available free of charge.
- Note: Prices exclude flights and transfers to and from Lanzarote.
Tips on what to pack
- High factor sun cream (not oil please!)
- Non-marking deck shoes if possible, otherwise soft soles.
- Shorts Gloves T-Shirts Fleece or jumper for the evenings
- Light jacket during the winter months
- Soft bag as opposed to a hard suitcase.
- Light long sleeved shirt if you need to cover up in the sun
- Baseball/sun hat (preferably with a clip to stop it blowing overboard!)
- Sea sickness tablets should you need them